Aleppo soap is made from 4 ingredients: olive oil, laurel berry oils, soda ash (from sea salt) and water. It contains no palm oil, preservatives, colouring, synthetic fragrances or animal fat derivatives. Aleppo Soap is highly beneficial for those with skin conditions such as acne, eczema, rosacea or psoriasis.
Pure olive oil is used in this Aleppo Soap which results it being white in colour, while those olive oil used in green Aleppo Soap is pressed from the pomace of olives resulting it being green in colour.
Each bar is made from freshly pressed Olives and Laurel Berries and requires the curing of 9-12 months. You can use the soap on your face and body.
- Moisturizing, with a luxurious creamy texture when wet.
- pH balanced and gentle for use on all skin types. After each use, your skin will feel refreshed and well cleansed.
- Antibacterial and purifying. Great for cleansing of acne-prone skin
- Soothes redness and itchy/sensitive skin conditions
- Anti-itch scalp treatment.
- Brightens and tones overall complexion
Organic Olive Oil (Olea europaea)*, Laurel Berry Oil (Laurus nobilis Oil), Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide
*Certified organic by EcoCert
Each bar can last for 3 months with daily use.
For a better lather, soak the soap bar in water for 1 minute and it will start to release sticky strands of soap. Rub directly onto the skin to enjoy the effects of its natural oil composition. Be careful to avoid getting the soap into your eyes as it can sting!
France by Madame Akila Mansour, a Syrian soap master who has acquired her skills of soap-making from the generations of family before her. She sources the laurel oil from Syrian farmers, where fair trade practices are ensured.