Small Steps To A Better Planet
At The Sustainability Project, we believe that everyone can be an advocate for a better planet
To live in a world where climate change is no longer a threat to humanity.
To transform everyone to be an advocate for a better planet by
Educating what sustainability truly means
Inspiring you to take small steps
Doing good and being changemakers in the community.
To Educate. Inspire Action. Do Good.
We first started off as a blog in June 2017 to share our knowledge and passion for sustainability. Our education efforts have subsequently expanded to include
• Exhibition Set Up
• Knowledge Partner
• Information Sharing on Social Media
We want you to take a step (no matter big or small) to incorporate sustainability into your life!
Ways to inspire you to take action
• Shop sustainable swaps
• Social media campaigns
• Adopting used packaging
• Engaging Our Consultancy Services
• Being our stockists
• Working With Us To Make Your Businesses more sustainable
• Sustainable Brand Consultancy
Do Good & Be A Changemaker
We want to continue inspiring the next generation to do good, be change-makers and drive change for Mother Earth.
Do good with us by
• Supporting A Million Books
• Adopting/Donating Used Packaging
• Participating in Beach Clean ups
• Planting trees
• Sorting pre-loved clothes
Why Work With Us?
WE ARE THE PIONEERS
Established in 2017, we were one of the first few brands that launched in Singapore with the aim to push for sustainability.
We were the pioneers in introducing
- Products such as reusable facial rounds, hemp scrubbies, soap flakes
- Introducing the concept of imperfects
- Encouraging the use of used packaging