A package-free, natural and handmade deodorant that helps you neutralises your pits’ odour and absorb wetness! No aluminium, parabens, propylene glycol & other harsh chemicals. It is best to apply the deodorant at night when you sweat the least.
After use, do place the natural deodorant in a cool and dry area and in your container to prolong its life. For unused deodorants, store them in a cool and dry area. Their shelf life is 12 months.
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda): This alkaline substance is antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory! In addition, it is a tool used medically to fight against everything from colds to oral problems to skin issues.
- Cassava Starch: This roots of a plant, Manihot esculenta shrub, provides the function of absorbing moisture and creating a smooth texture on the skin. It is a natural edible ingredient and consists of both components that give it’s the thickening properties.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Due to its high saturated fat content, it is useful in hydrating the skin and hair.
- Beeswax: It helps to create moisture for the skin and protect it against toxins and irritants. Bess makes beeswax which is a natural wax to structure their hives and provides a thickening effect due to its higher melting point.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and nutrients for collagen production. In addition, it offers UV protection of SPFF6!
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender has a calming effect with its fresh, clean and flora blend. It is highly versatile and one can use it from skincare products to relaxing routines. The lavender essential oil is added in mild consideration so that it is suitable for all gender.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Provides a relaxing and soothing sensation on your skin. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Include cleansing properties and a refreshing scent. It reduces the appearance of blemishes, helps maintain the appearance of healthy skin and nails when applied to feet and may even work as a naturally derived deodorant!
- Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil: High in cleansing citronellal and citronellol, making this essential oil ideal for surface and skin cleansing.