Is it that time of the month again? Switch out to these reusable menstrual pads that are unbleached, non-dyed as well as chemical and fragrance-free. These pads are made of 100% pure certified organic cotton with a specially designed leak-proof coating.
You can now have a peace of mind knowing that the cloth pad you are using is natural, chemical-free and good for the environment. Plus, there is a wide variety of colours, patterns and prints, so there is surely something for everyone!
100% unbleached and undyed organic cotton which is certified (OCS100) with the final product containing 95% – 100% of organic material.
Waterproof TPU layer inside of the pad to prevent leakage.
To Offset Its Carbon Emission
To use it for 2 years.
2 – 3 years
1. Rinse using cold water as soon as possible to remove any discharge.
2. Lather the menstrual pads using our probiotic soap or natural laundry detergent.
3. Soak the menstrual pads in cold water for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight for up to 48 hours if required, changing the water daily.
4. Hand wash or machine wash
5. Dry inside or outside, in the sun where possible
Take note: Do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not use fabric softener
End of Life Treatment
Organic Cotton Layers: Compostable | Waterproof TPU Layer (Printed Fabric): Landfill