This probiotic soap contains lactic acid bacteria and yeast, utilising a unique technology that combines naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms, and creates antioxidant substances that purify the environment.
It is made using plant-based natural oils with no additional synthetic surfactant, preservatives, fragrances or dyes. In case of eye contact, flush with clean water. Keep out of reach of children.
Specially formulated for hand wash laundry only. Suitable for washing baby clothes, reusable masks, underwear and others!
Sodium Cocoate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, EM (Effective Microorganisms), Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Ocimum Basilicum Extract.
1. Rinse out used pads/clothes in running cold water.
2. Apply probiotic soap to dirty area on the pad /clothes and rub the pad/clothes.
3. Leave the soap on the pad/clothes and soak it in cold water for a minimum of 3 hours.
4. Rinse the pad/clothes and hang dry.
5. Store the soap on a soap keeper to drain out the water.
End of Life Treatment
Paper box: Recyclable