Portable and handy, this Stojo Collapsible Bottle is designed in New York with the idea to replace heavy, bulky and plastic reusable water bottles!
This shape-shifting wonder holds a whopping 592ml of liquid when full, and collapses into a polite sphere when empty. Save even more space by attaching it to your bag strap, and show off how efficient you are.
To collapse, simply unscrew the cap, close your Stojo like an accordion, and re-screw for a leak-proof seal.
Pro-tip: Loop the cap around your bag strap or belt when you’re short on space/hands.
Key product features of Stojo Collapsible Bottle:
- Quickly collapses and expands; compact.
- Cap screws together for an airtight and leakproof seal.
- Comes with a hook to loop the cap around your bag straps.
- Suitable for both cold and hot drinks up to 100 degrees.
- Breaks down for easy cleaning. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Made from safe and recyclable materials that are LFGB food-grade certified, a European safety standard stricter than FDA.
- No BPA, phthalates, glue, leads and chemicals.
Body: Silicone | Bottle Cap: Polypropylene
How Many Disposables It Can Replace
Stojo replaces thousands of disposable bottles a year.
End of Life Treatment
Body: Repurpose, Landfill | Bottle Cap: Recyclable
Jt (verified owner) –
love this more than the stojo cup! Great size, easy to use and highly portable.
Fayth (verified owner) –
This is Better than Stojo Cup. More Portable without spilling the Drinks.
It might look small but it really filled up quite a bit of drinks.
FL (verified owner) –
love stojo! sustainable and chic! better than lugging around metal bottles. serves a different purpose compared to the cup =)
fanboysfangirl (verified owner) –
As easy to collapse as Stojo cup, leak proof, plus heavier at the bottom making it way more stable than those outside rollable bottles!
Got it for my sister to replace disposable cups. She uses it well! Its great that its break-proof (she broke a lot of bottles before this). Sturdy, collapsible, soft to the touch and easy to wash. What more could you ask for a bottle?