Made from real coconuts discarded as waste, you’re transported to a tropical paradise when you eat out of these coconut bowls. Perfect for anything from smoothie bowls to salads to stir-frys, everything looks and tastes better out of a coconut bowl! The coconut bowl is polished smooth.
Each spoon is cut, sanded and cleaned before a virgin coconut oil polish is applied. Every spoon is unique and has so much personality with its own colour and pattern.
The coconut bowl and spoon is 100% natural, reusable, food-safe and handcrafted. No artificial glues or lacquers used.
Coconut Bowls: Real coconuts | Sono Spoon: Reclaimed Indonesian Rosewood (Sonokeling)
- Rinse your bowl in room temperature water before use.
- Do not use for extremely hot foods.
- Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
- Do not expose to extreme heat and do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Polish with coconut oil as often as you like to rehydrate your bowl and restore it’s smooth and shiny finish. We recommend every 10 or so washes.
End of Life Treatment