Made from real coconuts discarded as waste, you’re transported to a tropical paradise when you eat out of these coconut bowls. Perfect for anything from smoothie bowls to salads to stir-frys, everything looks and tastes better out of a coconut bowl! The coconut bowl is polished smooth and has a flat base so that it can balance properly.
You can use the spoons to dig into your smoothie or acai bowls. The spoon is cut, sanded and cleaned before a virgin coconut oil polish is applied. Every spoon is unique and has so much personality with its own colour and pattern.
The coconut bowl and spoon is 100% natural, reusable, food-safe and handcrafted. No artificial glues or lacquers used. You are able to reuse it without any risk of toxic chemical leaching or degradation.
Coconut Bowls: Real coconuts | Sono Spoon: Reclaimed Indonesian Rosewood (Sonokeling)
- Rinse your bowl in room temperature water before use.
- Do not use it for extremely hot foods.
- Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
- Do not expose to extreme heat and do not use it in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Polish with coconut oil as often as you like to rehydrate your bowl and restore its smooth and shiny finish. We recommend every 10 or so washes.
End of Life Treatment
Compostable (At Home – As every component will break down without the need for industrial machinery or management)