Organic Soap Nuts, a fruit which grows on the Sapindus tree, is valued for having cleansing properties. When in contact with water, a natural surfactant will be release which creates mild suds that cleans your clothes and your household. These Soap Nuts are organically certified and originate from the Himalayan region, from the highest quality of species, the Sapindus Mukorossi. All Soap Nuts are organic and ECOCERT Certified.
Each purchase will come with a booklet which full details on how to use it.
Do not use it to wash your white shirt as it will slowly turn yellowish.
How to Use:
- Soak the 15 Soap Nuts in 1 litre of water for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove Soap Nuts and let them air dry, pour the Soap Nut Liquid into a bottle
- The Liquid can be kept for up to a week and can be used for 5 loads of laundry
- For a load of 5kg to 7kg, pour 200 ml of Soap Nut Liquid in the detergent compartment of the washing machine or directly on the clothes.
- Select the washing cycle and start the machine.
- Place 6 to 8 Soap Nuts into a small cotton bag
- Soak them in a bowl full of hot water for at least 15 min
- Toss the Soap Nut liquid and the cotton bag of Soap Nuts into the washing machine with clothes and start washing cycle. (Note: Please remove Soap Nuts during rinse cycle)
The soap nuts liquid can be stored up to 1 to 2 weeks if kept in an airtight container or bottle.
The liquid can also be stored in the fridge up to a year if left unopened.
The liquid can be reused up to 1 to 2 times.
The Himalayan Region
End of Life Treatment