Toilet bombs are natural deodorisers that disinfect and clean your toilets without the need for harsh & toxic chemicals! These toilet bombs are a great alternative to synthetic nasties which can have an adverse effect on marine life when washed into the waterways. As these are all-natural ingredients, it is safe to flush them down the toilet.
To use, drop one bomb in between cleaning to freshen the toilet bowl of unwanted odours. It can be flushed after the bubbling has stopped. For more effective action, do wait 15-20 mins before flushing. Please keep it away from children and pets.
Each individual kit ($28) can make up to 20 large toilet bombs and contains the following:
- 1 x 180g Premix 1 (sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate)
- 1 x 80g Premix 2 (citric acid)
- 1 x silicone mould
Each Buddy Pack ($55) can make up to 40 large toilet bombs and contains the following:
- 2 x 180g Premix 1 (sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate)
- 2 x 80g Premix 2 (citric acid)
- 2 x silicone mould
- 1 x Essential Oils (random scent)
Baking Soda, Washing Soda, Citric Acid, Sodium Percarbonate, Essential Oil
- Sodium Bicarbonate/Baking Soda absorbs odours & helps to dislodge dirt and gunk
- Sodium Carbonate/Washing Soda softens water and is an effective degreaser
- Citric Acid is a mild acid that disinfects
- Sodium Percarbonate is a safe alternative to bleach. It disinfects, deodorises & improves the ceramic whiteness of the toilet bowl
How To Make
1) Smash Premix 1 and 2 until they are of fine texture
2) Combine both premixes together and mix it all together
3) Add 1-2 tablespoons of dishwashing liquid and mix thoroughly until the texture is like wet sand
4) If it is very dry, add in 5 – 10 sprays of distilled water and continue mixing.
5) Add 10 – 15 drops of essential oils of your choice