This vegan Dishwashing Bar is a multipurpose cleaning powerhouse with a rich, sudsy lather. It cuts through stubborn grime and grease on dishes, pots, and pans.
It is also completely unscented and fragrance-free with aloe vera (one of the ingredients) for it to be gentle on your hands.
You can even use it for cleaning-duty all over your home. Take stains out of laundry, take labels off of jars, spot clean your carpet, use it to wipe down counters… it’s a truly multipurpose product.
How to Use
- Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food.
- Use a wet sponge for plates, bowls, and cups to rub the dishwashing bar in order to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds)
- Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for the best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer.
Each dishwashing bar can last up to 3 – 6 months if the dishes are hand-washed.
- Do not use a strong scourer or scrubber on the block as it will wear the block down faster than using a soft sponge or cloth.
- Do not cut it. It is a very solid block and it is not able to be cut into smaller pieces safely.
- For extra sparkly dishes, wipe dishes dry with a cloth.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (plant-derived), Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived), Sodium Cocoate (plant-derived), Quillaja Saponaria (from the South American soap bark tree – organic), Glycerin (plant-derived), Aloe Vera Leaf (organic), Purified Water, Sodium Carbonate (mineral-derived).
Los Angeles, USA
End of Life Treatment