Biodegradable and highly durable multipurpose coconut scrub cleaning brush that is sustainably designed with the functionality to deliver a superior clean. Perfect for kitchen and bathrooms.
The bristles are made from sustainably farmed coconut husk which is a waste product that is repurposed into useful products. For the wood handle, we use a species called White Teak wood that is very fast-growing (similar to bamboo) and even considered a weed in some countries because it grows so fast.
To use in the kitchen:
- Rub the coconut scrub brush on your dish block to get some dish soap on it, then lather up on dishes.
- For liquid soap, put the soap on the coconut scrub brush and wash dishes as usual.
To use in the bathroom:
- This medium bristle brush is great for hard to reach corners of the sink, shower or bathtub.
- Combine with a baking soda paste cleaner or infused vinegar cleaner for deep cleaning of soap scum or mould.
- Safe on non-stick fry pans. non-scratch
- Designed to get into places that are hard to reach
- Easily removes mould and tough grease
- Naturally antibacterial
- Free from toxic chemicals and doesn’t contribute to microplastics
Lasts for 1 – 3 months. For best longevity, hang to dry between uses and place in a dry spot after using it.
Continue using this coconut scrub brush until the bristles no longer work. Stop using the brush and replace it if you see any mould growth.
To reduce cracking, keep the wood parts dry and do not soak or submerge them in water. You can oil your brushes to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water.
Do not allow the brush to soak in standing water, the wood handle will absorb the water and it could cause the brush bristle wire to come out and break. If your brush head is not staying dry, dip the bristles in vinegar occasionally to help kill bacteria.
Los Angeles, USA
End of Life Treatment